View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 10:51 PM   #24
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 15 Games You All Will Probably Get (in 2013)

I'd rank the games as the following

Only Must have: Last of Us
Probably will pre-order, or purchase after a 5-10 drop off: Watch Dogs
Interested in but not really anticipating: GTA V, Rainbow Six(I don't think this comes out next year), Beyond Two Souls could be here too. with Cliffy B leaving Gears I'm less interested in it, but will probably get it eventually.

games I want to be good but don't know for sure if they can bring me back into them, so will probably not buy: Tomb Raider, Splinter Cell. Bioshock especially falls in this category after so many delays. I WANT it to be great again, but 2 completely made me not pre-order this one, especially with their lame pre-order bonuses

Honestly for me 2013 is shaping up to be fairly disappointing. This year had so many great trilogies ending: Uncharted, Gears, Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed. The start of a new Halo one, which was disappointing IMO. 2012>>>>

Man Sony is really starting to launch some new exclusives good on them. I may make my switch next year depending on how well they do their games.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote