View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 11:09 PM   #1
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default The Official "I'm Buuthurt the Knicks won so i'm going to change the topic" thread

Feel free to post here about Carmelo not playing (because ****ing up his hand in game 20 is important), about the Heat not trying hard (seems to be their modus operandi) or about the Knicks not beating anyone good (people said it after we beat the Heat and Spurs already so i why not keep trying?)

Picture is awesome, no?

Priggie Smalls is the illest.

Last edited by niko : 12-06-2012 at 11:12 PM.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote