View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 12:43 AM   #1
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Peak Basketball Shoes

PEAK Sonny Weems I

Peak Shane Battier VI

Peak Kevin Love PE I

Peak Sasha Vujacic I

I saw it at the mall yesterday. Jason Kidd. Ron Artest, Jason Richardson, Shane Battier, Sonny Weems, Sasha Vujavic, Mikael Pietrus, Kevin Love and Javalee Mcgee are the endorsers of this shoes.

Last edited by Lebron23 : 12-07-2012 at 02:58 AM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote