View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 10:52 AM   #1106
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
You used Chelsea not making the knockout stage as a reason to call them 'not a top 20 team in Europe'. So by your logic, I have every right to call them the best last season. You're the one that's lacking substance and actually started that reasoning.

You're an idiot of epic proportions. Why people like Chelsea? Why they think they're good? What kind of bumbling idiot are you? Keep your nonsensical bullshit out of this thread.

Nope that is not what I said. Elementary level reading comprehension is failing you.

What else is new though? There is simply no substance to anything you post at all.

You think Chelsea was the best last season? Fine. Tell me why in football terminology, without saying that they won the CL. You and I both know that you absolutely cannot do this and don't understand the first thing about football.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote