Thread: Tough loss
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 06:28 AM   #7
LEFT4DEAD
A WITNESS!!!

LEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Tough loss

Quote:
Originally Posted by L3B120N J4M35
yeah homie dont sweat it. everybody misses clutch baskets. since everyone else is sharing their stories, i guess i will to aha.

Well, 8th grade year we're going against our rival at the High School (we were in middle school), and they were up 12-2 at halftime. my team came back and in the second quarter it was 11-13. My coach draws a play out of bounds and i ended up getting a three and making it. we then got another steal and i hit another three to seal the game. after that, my coach and teammates all called me clutch. well then, at this tournament we were down 3 with 3 minutes left. i was known as the closer just becuz of that game and i pulled up for three and hit it. then i missed probably 4 wide open three pointers to lose us the game. it was the worst feeling, but i overcame it and now all my friends only remember the one i hit. they forget all about the miss. so it dont matter like what rake said
LEFT4DEAD is offline   Reply With Quote