View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 04:21 PM   #10
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lopez out vs. Warriors, maybe longer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
while i appreciate your efforts to be a catty trouble-maker as usual, i'm not worried about it. lopez did an agility workout today and said he's pain-free. the nets already said that they'd rather err on the side of caution in bringing him back, and i'm 100% cool with that.

i don't remember the exact circumstances of the injury last season, but it's not uncommon for injuries to be initially diagnosed as less severe than ultimately found to be. same with recovery periods. doesn't mean anybody "lied." AFAIK the nets org has been 100% class since prokhy bought it, and was a very classy org for years even before that...
They lied about the injury last year. Period. got caught by wojo and then said they made a mistake. The net fans on this board have outright said the Nets were lying when they said two days.

I see no difference in questioning this as I question my own team. You think Prokorov is above reproach? Serious? Prokorov?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote