View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 09:36 PM   #1605
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this board
Default Re: 2012 College Football Discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Youc an say almost every Heisman finalist rode some sort of "hype" to the trophy presentation. Te'o anchored one of the best defenses in the nation who was also #1 and the only undefeated team in the country.

I don't give two shits about what Dat Nguyen did in 1998. He was a great player, and probably deserved more Heisman consideration, but that has nothing to do with 2012 and Manti Te'o.

And I didn't say Manziel wouldn't play in the NFL. I'm just not sure he's a surefire QB in the sense that he'll probably leave after next year or his junior year. He just feels like a four year player. I'm not denying his athleticism or how good he was, either.

Just saying that "this" is the year a defensive player should win it is wrong. Teo wasn't the best playing in CFB.

Either way...Johnny Footbal is the Heisman Trophy win and is by far the most deserving player this year.

Can't wait for him to light up OU and the rest of the SEC next year.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote