View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 10:09 PM   #12
niko
I Run NY.

Default Re: Lopez out vs. Warriors, maybe longer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
so fans and woj got riled up over something that may or may not be true. big whoop. that's what fans and woj do. i follow the body of national writers and nets writers, including the most cynical of them, and do not recall anyone else making a case for the nets lying about lopez. show me the money.

next you're going to see something in a meme and try to get others upset over a 'troubling new trend'.

and it's prokhorov. and i've criticized the nets plenty over the years if you had actually been reading.
i don't know every opinion you have on the nets abut they lied 100% last year on the Lopez injury. That's just factual. He had a sprain in his foot, they x-rayed his foot and released to the press that he had a sprained ankle. They had knowledge of his foot injury 2 weeks prior and announced it only when it was outed. That's what happened. They were hoping it was not serious and would not need to disclose he had a second stress related injury.

And I'm a VC3 posted elsewhere when the nets said 2 games "they are lying, just like they lied last year". KiddlovesNets basically said "sure he is out only 2 games".

I have three teams i cheer for, and 2 of them regularly give bullshit injury info out. The Nets giving it out is not a troubling new trend, it's normal.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote