View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 10:17 PM   #1610
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: 2012 College Football Discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
What does Kansas State losing to Baylor have to do with what Texas A&M would've hypothetically done in the Big 12 this year? And didn't you go 6-6 last year? So that blowout win over Baylor last year means what?

You can sit here and say A&M would've gone undefeated or lost just once in the Big 12 all you want; and you can use a game from last year to bolster your argument. Still doesn't make it fact.

I said this could've been the year a defensive player wins. I thought, for the first time in a long time, a defensive player had a very good case for the award. Manziel might be a better football player but, if we're going to go that route, then someone like Marqise Lee or Clowney are just as deserving as Manziel because they might be the two best football players in the country.

God I hope A&M goes back to being mediocre. I like Manziel and I really like Sumlin and their offense, because they were a lot of fun to watch this year; but you and the other A&M have become extremely annoying lately.

That we would've beaten Kansas State.

And that Baylor wouldn't have been a challenge for us this year because yes, we were 6-6 (bad) and still railed them last year. We ware a much better team this year. How do you not follow?

Sorry. I can certainly say that A&M would've finished top of the Big 12.

First it was, "You won't compete in the SEC." Now it's "You won't compete in the Big 12."

Sure we didn't for a large portion but now we have a great coach and a great QB. Yeah...those past 10 years don't really matter. And look at our recruiting for next year. Going to the SEC is (so far) the best move A&M football has made.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote