View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 11:04 PM   #2517
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

the main card went almost as i expected, though i thought the main event would have been closer. diaz still struggles with checking leg kicks and benson would not allow him to get into any stance at all. benson might not have elite power but dude is tireless and presses you the whole time. he's also very aware of his position. the couple times diaz could have gotten an advantage on the ground, ben either got up quickly, slowed down and slipped out or just sprawled.

his clinch game and grappling is some serious stuff. he'll be tough to beat...i think a well rounded muay thai fighter or quick guy (like edgar) would give him the most trouble.
blacknapalm is online now   Reply With Quote