View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 02:23 PM   #80
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: New York Knicks (14-4) vs. Chicago Bulls (10-8), 8:00 PM EST on WGN America

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightprowler10
Just finished watching this game. This was not a good overrule. I mean it could've gone either way, especially with JR not completely set. To me, you just stick with the original call in that situation.

Also, I'm confounded by Taj's ejection. WTF was that all about? He gets a double tech and JR gets nothing for being JR for the rest of the game?
I thought it was a block. I also don't think he was outside of the circle either. Even though he didn't touch the circle his heels were above the line (same like he was touching it).

I don't think he was set neither he was outside of the circle. I was shocked when they overruled the call.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote