View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 07:45 PM   #56
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: which 5 posters would u choose to represent ISH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
Myth
Godzuki
Millwad
ZeN
Deuce Wallace

You get a mixture of great/terrible posters with that list there, and that's what ISH is pretty much. There's the great posters (me, you, him, and that other guy) and then there's terrible posters (them over there). The in-betweeners (not great/not terrible, just good/bad enough to be in between the rest) aren't very memorable and therefore aren't acknowledged.
I shouldnt be included in these types of lists since I'm anti-social
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote