View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 10:17 PM   #13
BlueandGold
bball/boxing

BlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: So yea the Knicks (14-5) have the best record in the east

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
Not going nuts?

Were you not on this board after the Miami game?
I wouldn't say so, most have been relatively reserved, which I appreciate/respect.

And yes I was here actually, at least for the 2nd Knicks win when they won without Carmelo.. there was only like one thread stating how great the Knicks are and even that thread was pretty mild.

Hell the most i've heard knick fans say is that they have "an outside shot to be a contender", even though they are in the top3 in records and would have one of the top seeds if they kept this up.
BlueandGold is offline   Reply With Quote