View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 11:35 PM   #19
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: So yea the Knicks (14-5) have the best record in the east

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueandGold
That brings up another question.. the Knicks have been performing at a level not seen in years arguably a decade.. if and when Amare comes back.. limited minutes and/or come off the bench?

as we have seen with the recent play of the Lakers the NBA is much more than just roster strength.. its' chemistry and all of the intangibles that go along with that.. if I were the Knicks coaching staff I'd be extremely careful in how i would bring back amare. Many have already stated/established that amare and carmelo dont play well together and many of their game/skillsets overlap.

Shump coming back is going to make their D better on the perimeter...think he will be a bigger addition.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote