View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 01:13 AM   #238
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ish Official Fit-club

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
Like you mentioned, there is no way to spot-reduce fat. For some people, as skinny as they get, the belly fat sticks around. The only way I know of to reduce it as much as possible is to keep your diet healthy (lots of fruits, veggies, fiber, etc.) and keep working on the abdominals. Some people have a harder time getting rid of belly fat than others, so if you can't then don't worry too much about it.
We'll, I'm going to be doing a pretty good diet. Lots of fruits and vegetables to snack on during the day. Then on my bigger snacks multi-grain whole wheat bread with natural peanut butter, lean chicken. I found some Kashi cereal "Go Lean" that has 10g of fiber 13g of protein per serving, which which is double/triple to most cereals.

I'm going to try to incorporate as much fiber as I can in my diet.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote