View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 07:54 AM   #10
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I know it's way too early, but let's get some "YES" and "NO" ^ in here already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
I think that I'm going to forget about playoffs or overall w/l and just enjoy each game as it comes. Therefore, take the ups and downs without the mental highs and lows. If possible.!

I think that's a healthy attitude for this season. Watching the development of Kemba and the rookies has been pretty fun so far.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote