View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 02:58 PM   #9
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: "Antoni and the missing "D"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkinchen
Mark my words. Nash is the solution to our defensive problems. When he comes back we will be a better defensive team because we will be more efficient and balanced offensively, thus giving ourselves a chance to get back and play defense.

I am right about this. If I am wrong about this then you mr. dklaker can lead my "digital stoning" and ban me from this forum for life.

I predict that that 20 games into Nash's return we will win at least 14 of those games. If I am wrong you can ban from this forum. And take note of the defensive stats when he returns.

I don't think anybody would want to ban you from the forum. They should be an over .500 team with Nash. It's not going to correct the defensive problems when he comes back though. One could make the debate that Nash is the worst defensive PG in the NBA. Even 'antoni said they won't be a better defensive team when Nash comes back.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote