View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 06:16 PM   #3084
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Ok guys... Need serious help in my other league. Some very interesting matchups for me this week. This is a full PPR league. All the rest of the points are standard.

Here is how our lineups must be completed:

QB -
RB -
RB -
WR -
WR -
Flex (RB, WR, TE) -
TE -
K -
DEF -

Here are my players/matchups this week...

QB - Andrew Luck @ Houston; Eli Manning @ Atlanta

RB - Darren McFadden vs. KC; CJ Spiller vs. Seattle; Demarco Murray vs. Pittsburgh

WR - Brandon Marshall vs. GB; Demaryius Thomas @ Baltimore; Jordy Nelson @ Chicago; Kenny Britt vs. NYJ

TE - Tony Gonzalez vs. NYG; Greg Olsen @ SD

K - Adam Vinatieri @ Houston; Alex Henery vs. Cincinnati

DEF - Cincinnati @ Philly; Dallas vs. Pittsburgh

Obviously, I have to start BMarsh and Demaryius. With FJax out, Spiller seems like a must-start and DMC has a great matchup.

I'm pretty stumped on the QB and Flex spots. And, Gonzalez/Olsen is also a tough call.

What should I do?! Lots of money on the line, here.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote