View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 03:12 AM   #230
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

Default Re: Brooklyn Nets 2012-2013 Post Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
we only needed to squeeze a couple more shot attempts out of that group. that's not asking too much, is it? unfortunately i'm only watching pieces of games these days, but too many times i see deron have the ball at the top of the circle with everyone set up in half court and loads of time on the shot clock, and he decides to take a three. for no good reason at all. not because his wrist feels fine, not because he's been shooting good, not because time is running out and not because there's no options. just... nothing. nothing as far as i know except he's feeling that allen iverson vibe, maybe.

i think this is one of those things where fans and players can get a million miles apart on. they might be feeling depressed, but at the same time, at the end of the day they get to go home as multimillionaires who can console themselves that they almost beat the #1 team in the east. and that bropez was out and the season is still pretty early and the refs didn't do them any favors at the end of the game. you just never know, is my point. sometimes we fans can be way off on this kind of thing.

The offense isn't as crisp as it was during our 5 game win streak. The ball movement is gone and most our points are coming off of isolation now which is terrible.

And I totally agree they probably aren't as down as the fans are but they still get upset if they lose a close game like this. They want to win as much as we do. Especially against a big rival like NYK.