View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 08:01 PM   #47
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone train combat sports?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazard
Does Kenpo incorporate a ground game? The one thing I don't like about Karate is that it has a lot of flash but very ineffective when taken to the ground, which is where a lot of fights tend to go if you're fighting someone with experience.

There is no ground aspect. I guess if you translate it to MMA the most famous Kenpo practitioner is Chuck Liddell. Hawaiin forms have ground strategy but very limited

I trained in Dumog which is a filipino form of Greco Roman.
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote