View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 07:04 PM   #48
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Anyone train combat sports?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefthook00
My Filipino homie keeps a couple of those sticks next to his bed for protection, those things are seriously dangerous, you can instantly inflict the worst pain ever on someone that's trying to run up on you. Bone shattering.

Not gonna lie, I keep them in my trunk as well as a set in the front closet. I've used them before.
We've trained the police force on Batons using arnis sticks. They thought it was way more effective than the traditional police traing
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote