View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 08:27 PM   #15
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Week 15.... Holy Crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Yes, Cleveland is abuzz with this rumor... That it would be a Mike Lombardi/Nick Saban team taking over in Cleveland.

Can't say I'm very excited about the rumor. I'm fine with Saban if that's the direction Banner wants to go and Haslam doesn't mind dishing out the cash, but Lombardi? I'd much rather keep Heckert, as he's proven to be a very good talent evaluator.

Haslam is an SEC guy, so him deciding to put feelers out for Saban wouldn't surprise me at all.

I've read from a couple of people on Twitter that Saban really has no leverage with Alabama in terms of leaving them for a better job in the NCAA so he has to use leaving to the NFL to put contract terms in his favor. How much do you think that's factoring into the rumors?
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote