View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 08:36 PM   #5
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The latest from Mitch Kupchak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Once again.....just like I told you that MB was going to be a disaster as a head coach, I told you 'Antoni would be awful and has no clue or desire to play defense......I don't know why you didn't already know this
This is just what I expected.

I knew the defense wouldn't be as good. I did not think it would be this terrible. Our opponents are figuring out ways to lure Dwight from the paint and getting easy dunks. When D'Antoni first came, these guys were playing some defense in the end of close games.

Suddenly the defense stopped.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote