View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 06:20 AM   #3089
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
GL everyone in Semis this week. I'm predicting myself and SCY lose this week. PT and Natalie to the finals. My team used a lot of juice on Dooms last week and PT is due for a big big week. Brees is due as is CJ Spiller for eruptions.

I think my inexperience comes into play this week. I have a big choice to make at WR and than at RB\FLEX. Feels like my team is filled with 3 no brainers in Green, Rodgers, AD and than a bunch of guy's who hover around the same level. Just going to roll the dice and say f*ck it. Feels like hitting up the waiver wire of injury replacement RB's(Moreno, Brown and now Wilson) could screw me cause I dunno who to go with and all seem risky as hell.

Can already see the loss and some points on the bench
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote