View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 03:02 PM   #30
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: "Antoni and the missing "D"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
I'm not sure it is an actual quote but I have definitely heard him say things to that effect many, many times. There seems to be some sort of detachment in his brain that doesn't allow him to acknowledge defense......and if you look at the quotes from former players about his defense you really get more understanding of how bad the situation is........Damn you Jimmy Buss!!!!!

It makes you wonder about the Melo situation doesn't it? Did Melo really never play defense or was he in systems (with Karl and 'antoni) that didn't allow him to. He has been so far with Woodson. I guess we'll see what happens when the playoffs come around.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote