View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 04:04 PM   #12
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Rob Parker illustrating what lines a journalist should not cross (re: RG3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
that comment about his white fiance was totally out of line. If I was a celeb, I would have a black file of dirt on guys like Rob Parker, Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith. They would attempt to come at me and shit would get real ugly. Pictures of mistresses, domestic abuse, academic dishonesty etc... you gotta ruin someones career and then the rest will shut up.
To defend the other two, they stayed out of his personal life and Smith specifically said he doesn't feel comfortable talking about personal lives. Bayless doesn't normally go personal with his trolling, he just says ridiculous things about what players do on the field/court.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote