Thread: MLB Thread 2012
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 09:03 PM   #3868
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MLB Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
I'm reading that he's giving the Tigers a chance to match so its not official yet.
I can't see the Tigers doing that given the extensions due to Scherzer soon (and Verlander in two years), and I'm fairly certain Fister is in the same two year window as well, not entirely sure though.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote