Thread: Kobe and Dwight
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 01:45 AM   #2
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Kobe and Dwight

If they keep this up. Dwight is going to leave for sure. And if Dwight leaves, Kobe's days as being a Laker is definitely limited now.

I figured if Dwight stays, Kobe will stay for 3-4 more years after his contract expires.

And @OP, lack of chemistry?

Anyway, somethin really has to go down before the trade deadline. And please don't say trade Pau. As i've said before, it's going to be the same old story when they get Josh Smith or Bargnani. They will still get left out in the offense, unless one of them comes off the bench and be Dwight's back-up.

This is just a horrible system man ... the roster isn't built for his system >_< I want Phil.

Last edited by $LakerGold : 12-14-2012 at 01:50 AM.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote