View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 02:56 AM   #32
Legends66NBA7
Face Of Death

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lakers are now 1-11 when Kobe scores 30 or more points

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointguard
You're either lying or crazy if you think watching Toronto for 19 years would lead you to call Gasol or Nash awful. No way are Carter or Bosh best moments in the same breadth of Nash or Gasol's - not even remotely close. We know what Nash and Gasol can do on a big stage and perhaps can still do them. We know they can turn a series around or even be a main reason why they win it all. We can't tell now, because the team is in disarray. Gasol isn't going to shine being the second big man behind DH while Kobe, is the main ball handler and he's averaging about three assist per game and taking more shots than DH and Gasol combined a lot of the time. Bosh can't thrive with both Lebron and Wade both averaging over 5 assist per game while being the featured big man.

First of all, it's 18 years. 1995-present.

Second, I'm talking about Nash and Gasol RIGHT NOW are awful from what we've seen. I've watched the Lakers all year (Nash I'll excuse, because of the injury but he certainly wasn't playing good). I thought you were talking about these current Lakers as they are now vs the Primes of Carter and Bosh. They aren't better if that's what your implying and yes I would take prime Carter over prime Gasol.

And what was Gasol's record before joining the Lakers in the playoffs ? Almost no difference from Chris Bosh's record with the Raptors. Bosh on the Lakers in 09 and 10 would probably have lead to chips too.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote