View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 02:07 AM   #11755
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Margin Call
Good movie, but it kind of lacked in the entertainment department and it doesn't seem to have much rewatchability to it. B

Project X
A movie that is inspired by the story of Australian Corey Delaney with a bit of Superbad mixed in. 3 high schoolers throw a party where things keep escalating until it gets way out of hand. Decent enough for what it is, but don't expect anything all that good. C

50/50
I thought the movie was headed in one direction and I would have given it a higher rating if it went that way, but I still thought it was a pretty good movie. I don't want to spoil it, so I'll stop there. B

Wanderlust
Just a decent, average comedy that doesn't really deliver too many laughs. C

Last edited by Jackass18 : 12-19-2012 at 09:39 PM.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote