View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 12:05 PM   #23
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Prediction Next 6 Games (after Charlotte)

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Man I got like one game right lol I'm actually glad I've been wrong lol. This Cleveland game though, is another trap game much like that Bobcats game. Tyson Chandler and Raymond Felton HAVE to play well for us to win. I don't what the hell got into Anderson Varejao and Joakim Noah this year but they've been killing.
Me too. So far I only guessed right that we're going to beat the Lakers.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote