View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 10:57 PM   #13
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Wolves @ Hornets

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob cake
Rivers 27 points on 14 shots.

Haters need to STFU and give a rookie who has played 1/4 of a season more time. When it is all done, Rivers will be a top 3 player from this class.
Yeah, I wouldn't go that far, but I tihnk he'll be a solid player. I still think he might be best as a 6th man/scoring spark off the bench. He's got a ton of confidence and, when he heats up, he's really tough to stop. He's got a lightning quick first step and, once he learns to finish better in traffic (something all rookies struggle with their first year or two in the NBA) he will be really hard to defend.

With that said, I don't think he's going to end up being top three in this class. One really good game doesn't warrant that kind of overreaction.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote