View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 02:32 AM   #145
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The official Raptors basketball game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRapz
I will give respect where respect is due. Thumbs up to Casey tonight he definitely had one of his better nights as a coach.
I really don't buy that. If we had a full healthy roster, Lowry, Fields, and Bargs would've started as they had been and not just that they would've started, they would've closed out the game as well. And to me had they started it might have had a different outcome. I also feel like them being out has forced Casey to play Davis, Ross, and Val more minutes which he wasn't doing previously. And Bargnani being out has been addition by subtraction. I think Casey has been saying the right things but playing the wrong players.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote