View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 07:20 AM   #466
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Mid range and in the paint are the 2 highest volumes of shots for both of them, and Rondo is crushing Felton in both categories. Check the stats.
Stats are often misleading. Rondo is always wide open on his jumpshots and even then he takes only like half of them.

Felton is shooting a lot tougher shots. Yes,he's sometimes left open but not as nearly as open as Rondo.
And he takes a lot of tough shots,especially when Melo doesn't play.
That's what ruins his percentages.

Rondo is a better player but Felton is a better shooter. You can say whatever you want about Felton's late game play but Rondo has been terrible for the Celtics in crunch time this season. He missed 2 game winners against Philly (both not even close) and he missed one a few days ago (the ball was 10 feet short ). He probably missed even more but I can't remember,I don't follow the Celtics so closely.

So let me ask you a question. Your team is losing by 1 or 2. Both Felton and Rondo are left wide open at three point line/mid range. Which one would you choose to take the shot ?
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote