View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 08:00 PM   #1
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Article: Mike Brown says Kobe Bryant made him a better coach

http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakers...tory?track=rss

Quote:
Brown said he was grateful for his time with the Lakers and Kobe Bryant.

"I had a good time working with Kobe," he said. "I really felt like I learned a lot. He is a guy that is extremely intelligent and extremely intense. In my opinion, when you are around people like that, they only push you to get better and so being around him I really felt like he made me a better coach."

I've always liked Mike Brown as a person because of his "human" side.

He knew that he wasn't a good coach and humbly admit that on several occasions. In Cleveland when they were doing well with Lebron, Mike Brown would say "He's so amazing, he makes me look like I can coach".

Now as he left the lakers, in a way which appeared to be humiliating to the whole world, he still has a lot to thank them for, and even says Kobe taught him a lot.

I wish this man success, with whatever he pursues in life.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote