View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 01:45 PM   #2231
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Man since Griff III is out, should I roll w Cutler vs the Pack or Weedan vs the Skins?

I have a feeling Cutler will f uck me on the playoffs as he's done all season. HELP!

Also, Aaron Hernandez or Kyle Rudolph TODaY?
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote