View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 02:57 PM   #15
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: In a little bit of a predicament here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamba
this guys been with me through the best and my worst, i think he's looking out for my well being. i'm not losing a best friend over a girl.

Then why didnt your "friend" text YOU over HER first with his concerns over this broad?

And why does he have to get involved if you were to ever go sour with this girl? Youre an adult right?

He's an adult.

His girl is an adult, no? Why does any of them have to get involved ever?

I'd be annoyed that MY fu*king friend hit HER up first with those concerns dude.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote