View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 03:49 PM   #67
miggyme1
Local High School Star

miggyme1 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrymiggyme1 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Rob Parker illustrating what lines a journalist should not cross (re: RG3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Yes.

But let's not act like there wasn't national outrage over Imus' comments. There was a lot more national outrage over what Imus said than what Parker said. Imus lost his radio show because of it.

And lets not act like imus was unemployed for years or blacklisted. If im correct he got another gig fairly easily. Just admit it. Its a double standard. Stop livin in denial all yo life kid. And those were imus real words his real feelings. Parker was speakin from a community perspective. He never said "I".

Maybe it was bad timing. But if its the truth y is it wrong? Im bout to make a bold statement and its truth but watch people get mad. Here it goes u ready?

Majority of school shootings are committed by white men than any other race. Y is that? Is that not the truth? Am i not allowed to say that?
Crossing the line arent i? Ok ill back off.lol

IM DONE
miggyme1 is offline   Reply With Quote