View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 05:04 PM   #151
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The official Raptors basketball game thread

Another great game by Davis, and by Mr. triple double. I liked in his post game interview that he said his goal is to be the most professional player in the NBA. Honestly, Jose Calderon is the face of the Raptors. He's the longest serving, most consistent, and always comes with a professional attitude no matter what.

On a side note, i'm really not a fan of the Lowry signing. I like Lowry a lot and praised it at the time but only because I figured that we were gonna trade Calderon. I knew Lowry and Calderon wouldn't work as a tandem because we've had this exact same issue before. The construction of this team just makes no damn sense.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote