View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 05:28 PM   #71
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Rob Parker illustrating what lines a journalist should not cross (re: RG3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
It would be discussed but he in any of the barber shops that I go to he would have been ROASTED. After seeing him so many times, that whole rant sounded like a volatile mix of ignorance and hatred. I couldn't believe what I was hearing tbh.

He's the biggest cornball I've ever seen on ESPN, how are you going to judge someone else.

Oh I agree with that.. Sounds to me like he heard some talk about it, and decided he was gonna go on TV talking about it.

I dont think he was actually in a barbershop (because his fade is dusty) shooting the sh*t with people

Matter of fact, Ive seen a few webpages that repeat this nonsense (in the comments sections) Now that Ive heard people are gossiping in DC over this.

Alot of people act like Griffin owes them some kind of explanation as to why he selected this woman.

He doesnt owe anyone a comment on that.

I just think Mr Parker stepped outside the line of what is acceptable on TV.

Im not saying we cant ever discuss race and marriage or whatever on TV, but the way he went at it was bullsh*t and he needs some time off to think about it.
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote