View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 10:34 PM   #2
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Why is MarShon being "dangled as trade bait"?

realGM has a very interesting thread about marshon... i hadn't realised there were that many hardcore nets fans who strongly dislike the dude's game. "low BBIQ" seems to be the dominant motif, although in fairness, you could probably say the same thing about humphries.

whatever. in any case, i guess i answered my own question. i just need to find that smiley for patting myself on the back.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote