View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 12:18 AM   #8
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Article: Devin Ebanks gets long look from Mike D'Antoni in loss to Knicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Don't take any offense to my "Kid" line, I would call Kobe a kid too
When you get old you will do the same too....lol.
Heck.....I may even call your dad a kid.... ....as no offense.

I never said it was right....and I clearly think guys who make that kind of money are idiots to drive after drinking.....there are always cabs and limos if you can't trust a designated driver.
My point was that it in no way shape or form is even as much as a slight consideration for suspending or kicking a guy off a team......knowing what I know the suggestion is just insane to say the least.......guys don't get kicked off teams for real things like rape accusations or spousal abuse.......and to hear a few people accuse Ebanks of damaging the team's good name......I have no kind words to say about that.

Fair enough, just as long as we agree that "normally", it would be better for these guys not to engage in that sort of extracurricular activity.

My dad is 61 by the way. He got married pretty late lool. Funny you mention him. Today is his 27th anniversary of being ordained a priest. He's up there in the ranks. Love my dad.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote