View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 10:08 AM   #125
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Assassin's creed 3

Just beat it over the weekend. I could really stand to not have the Desmond storyline at all, which I've said before.

That said it was a reasonable ending to his story arc. I just wasn't thrilled with the running around at the end trying to trigger all the jibberish cut scenes.

I also pulled down some DLC. Added a few dopey missions, but nothing huge. I have a few more Naval Battles to do. I'm a little perturbed about the financial layout, because I'm a lot of dollars from maxing out my ship upgrades, and I don't have many money making options left short of killing random soldiers or tracking down animals. And I don't want to do these missions without upping my ship first.

I'm not sure how much more I'm going to play.

I'm short on three lists. I still need to catch the Courier. I have to observe a bunch of Homestead activities. And I obviously missed a George Washington speach. I don't see killing myself to get these couple things as a possiblility, but we'll see.

I was at Gamestop yesterday picking up a WWE13 for a christmas gift, and I grabbed the complete Walking Dead game for like 20 bucks, so I may give that a go. And I also still have Hitman sitting around waiting to be loaded up.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote