View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 11:57 AM   #53
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Predict our record

Quote:
Originally Posted by airchibundo507
why the knicks? what first sparked your interest?
I don't know. Probably MSG and the crowd. When I first started watching NBA I was only able to watch few games a month. Some Knicks games I watched were interesting so I decided to watch them more. As time was passing I watched them more and more and my heart slowly started to beat for the Knicks.

Just a few years ago when League Pass came out I was able to watch every Knicks game. Before that I watched them on national TV (only a few games a year) and looked up for highlights on the Internet.

Even now they show only like 2 games a week in Croatia (and you have to pay for that channel). Luckily I bought League Pass so I can watch every game I want. You lucky American bastards. Don't have to pay anything to watch the NBA.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote