View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 12:53 PM   #56
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Re: Predict our record

Quote:
Originally Posted by airchibundo507
The thing is, what's best for Melo is what's best for the Knicks---well except maybe if the Knicks were to move him for a better player, but right now there are maybe only 5-6 guys at most playing better than him and a trade for LBJ/KD/Paul/Howard isn't plausible. Melo is the franchise guy that the Knicks are counting on to lead them to a title, and the Knicks aren't winning a championship unless Melo plays to his full potential. Our goals mostly coincide, and you my friend are too shortsighted to see it.
The indullable fact is your rationale is flawed and yes shortsighted because what's best for Melo isnt necessarily whats best for the Knicks as an organization. I knew you would come with that weak sauce rationale. There is nothing to gain from further discussions in this matter because no one wants you to be a Knicks fan (If I can take the liberty). No one is trying to convince you otherwise.

There is a mutual understanding that you like a player if traded/released/retire you can disappear. Therefore, no one cares about what you think or say for the most part in regards to the success or failings of this organization.

You take liberties with the "WE" stuff which doesnt exist because you are not a Knicks fan. You dont get coodles or props for your declarations in regards to the Knicks. Dont expect it, its undeserving and its not warranted.

In no way am I saying you shouldnt be allowed to share your opinion or it shouldnt be respected. Personally I read it but rarely respond to it because I see it as drivel. A necessary evil.

You dont represent the Knicks in any capacity.

I love the Knicks but I dont have a favorite Knick because its a team game. I dont even have favorite players from other teams. I am hardcore that way.

For example: You cant love Jordan and Love the Knicks because the goals are counterproductive!

These opinions shared here are not a representation of other Knick fans but Meeks alone.

Last edited by Rameek : 12-17-2012 at 12:59 PM.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote