View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 06:04 PM   #5
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What December Jordan Releases are you eyeing?

I have no Jordan purchases upon the horizon. Last summer (2011) was a hot spot for me, where shoes I'd been waiting on dropped pretty much consecutively. First, the white, red, and obsidian V's were released then a pair I'd been waiting for since I originally bought them in '01, the white and royal III's, came out shortly thereafter. Or maybe it was switched around. Either way, that created a backlog in wearable shoes so I think it's going to be quite a while before I go hunting for another pair.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote