View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 08:02 AM   #55
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Walking Dead Video Game

I just picked this up on a whim from Gamestop while buying a Christmas present from my little cousin. Basically they printed me out a copy of a season pass code to use.

I just skimmed this thread because of all the very polite spoiler warnings, but I have a few questions, that may have been answered, but like I said I didn't read this all through.

Will this spoil the tv show for me?

Is this something I can finish over a week? I have Hitman waiting on my shelf, and I'm a little burnt out from the hours I put into Assassin's Creed, so now I'm afraid if I start Hitman I'll fry out for 3 months and not play anything. I'd rather play this if it's short and will serve to sort of refresh my pallet.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote