View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 10:25 AM   #56
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: The Walking Dead Video Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
I just picked this up on a whim from Gamestop while buying a Christmas present from my little cousin. Basically they printed me out a copy of a season pass code to use.

I just skimmed this thread because of all the very polite spoiler warnings, but I have a few questions, that may have been answered, but like I said I didn't read this all through.

Will this spoil the tv show for me?

Is this something I can finish over a week? I have Hitman waiting on my shelf, and I'm a little burnt out from the hours I put into Assassin's Creed, so now I'm afraid if I start Hitman I'll fry out for 3 months and not play anything. I'd rather play this if it's short and will serve to sort of refresh my pallet.

This will not spoil the tv show for you. The game takes place in the comic book universe of the Walking Dead. It follows a different group from the main (Rick's) group.

Each episode takes about 2 hours. So the whole game should take about 10 hours. So yes, it's passable in one week. I'm interested in getting your opinion on this game. I totally enjoyed it. I can't wait for the next one.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote