View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 11:36 AM   #4
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Gets awfully quiet in here when Rose hasn't been around..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee-rose
Ahhh I guess I'm guilty of this. Really, I haven't been on ISH at all though, and when I am on I just lurk for a little while. The fact that I've been taking most of my in-game discussion to Twitter is probably the reason.
Cause you suck.

I told myself I wouldn't watch any of the games live, unless they were nationally televised before the season started. And with school I find it easier to just download and watch them the morning after anyways. And I rarely post in the shit hole that is the main forum anyways.

Last edited by Rose : 12-18-2012 at 11:40 AM.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote