View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 12:51 PM   #57
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Walking Dead Video Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
This will not spoil the tv show for you. The game takes place in the comic book universe of the Walking Dead. It follows a different group from the main (Rick's) group.

Each episode takes about 2 hours. So the whole game should take about 10 hours. So yes, it's passable in one week. I'm interested in getting your opinion on this game. I totally enjoyed it. I can't wait for the next one.

Cool. I'm gonna try to start it tonight. With all my television shows ending, I've got a little extra time. And lately I've been on a real Video Game kick.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote